Summer is the time for a lot of family fun, indoors and out. The indoor fun, however, can quickly turn into a hot, humid nightmare if your air conditioning unit fails you, and at Sullivan Super Service, that’s the last thing we want to happen.
Sooner or later, however, a breakdown is probably going to occur, because like any other piece of machinery, your central AC unit can develop problems. When that happens, Sullivan Super Service is the company to call for AC repair in Pittsburgh and surrounding communities in Allegheny County.
Before talking about potential problems and our repair services, it might be helpful to provide a brief explanation of how your central AC unit works, without getting too far into the technical weeds.
Basically, the air handler fan of your unit draws in air from the interior of your home that is blown across the evaporator coil that sits in the interior portion of your AC unit. Heat is absorbed into the refrigerant that’s in the coil, and the cooled air is distributed throughout your home.
Meanwhile, the refrigerant and heat are pumped to the condenser – the part of the unit that sits outside the house. The condenser unit cools the refrigerant while blowing the heat into the outside air. The cooled refrigerant is pumped back into your house, and the cycle repeats itself.
When everything is operating as it should, your house remains cool and comfortable, but there are any number of things that can go wrong including:
With those sources of trouble in mind, here are some of the signs indicating you need to call the AC repair experts at Sullivan Super Service:
When you contact the cooling experts at Sullivan Super Service to repair your ailing AC system, these are some of the things you’ll get from us.
1. Same day service – We’ll be there the same day you call us for repairs, and we’ll have that cool air blowing again in no time at all.
2. Emergency service – We’re on call for you 24/7 to respond to emergency situations.
3. Expert service on all brands and models – We have over 50 years of experience providing AC repair services in Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding communities in Allegheny County. Our certified, insured AC technicians can repair all brands and models, not just a few of them.
4. Up-front pricing – Once our technician has diagnosed your problem, we’ll tell you the charge, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting and at what it will cost.
5. Fully stocked trucks – All our service trucks carry a great inventory of replacement parts for faster repairs.
6. A 2-year warranty on all repairs – To guarantee your complete satisfaction with our repair services, we back our workmanship with a 2-year guarantee, and you should not settle for less!
If you want to get more out of your current air conditioning system, we can handle that as well. Our services include upgrading your indoor air quality, as well as providing mini splits, home zoning, duct cleaning, and the installation of programmable thermostats.
Scheduling regular preventive maintenance is crucial to keep your current AC system operating at its optimal level. Through Sullivan’s affordable AC tune up and preventive maintenance services, you can save on your energy bills and avoid costly repairs. So give us a call at Sullivan Super Service. Our cooling experts will provide more information on the many ways we can help you and keep your AC system operating efficiently for many years to come!
Nobody else does it quite like Sullivan Super Service - and that's what underpins our 100% Super Service Guarantee.
You will be delighted with the standard of service you receive - it's as simple as that!
Professional and timely. We will definitely ask them back for future repairs.
Mark came out for the fall service on my boiler. He found a small problem, handled it and I have heat!!
Prompt, professional and knowledgeable.
Very helpful and answered all of my questions.
Sullivan Super Service was awesome! The technician Ryan, was great ! Nice guy and really knowledgeable and helpful. I will definitely use them again
Honest, hardworking and professional group of people! Have been working with them for years and years. Great and reliable company!
They always call ahead & are nice & explain clearly what they did & or needs done . Clean . Wore masks shoe covers
As always Sullivan did a good job helping me to get my furnace ready for winter. I can always count on them.
Always great service!
Ryan always is patient and takes time to answer my questions in a manner for average customer to understand.
Excellent service! Definitely recommend, the guy is very nice and professional. Thanks
Glen is a great salesman who knows his stuff. He was very informative and I got a great deal too. Thanks Glenn